Nitrogen footprint tools have been developed and are being developed for numerous countries and several institutions. We are pleased to announce a workshop focused on these tools!
As an official activity associated with the 7th International Nitrogen Conference (Melbourne, Australia December 4 – 8, 2016), the N-Print project (www.n-print.org) is hosting a one-day workshop at the University of Melbourne on the development of nitrogen footprint tools.
Deli Chen, Allison Leach and Jim Galloway are organising the event.
- Date: Friday December 2, 2016 (9am-5pm)
- Location: University of Melbourne, Theatre G08, Building 142
- Cost: There is no cost to attend this workshop
Registration for the Nitrogen Footrpint Workshop on December 2 at The University of Melbourne has reached capacity and thus further registration requests are not being accepted.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review current state of research on nitrogen footprints
- Update national footprint tools currently being developed
- Denmark, China, Portugal, Australia
- Training session for nitrogen footprint tools
- Countries (N-Calculator)
- Institutions (N-Institution)
- Discuss the development of a global by country N footprint tool that allows any country to get a rough estimate of their average per-capita N footprint
- The workshop will be divided into two sessions
- Session 1 (morning) is a working meeting for those N-Calculator projects that are in process
- Session 2 (afternoon) is a series of presentations for others who want to learn about N-Calculator and N-Institution
- Presentations at N2016 with results of the workshop
- Publication to a journal
For additional information on the workshop please visit www.n-print.org/N2016Workshop
If you would like to attend the workshop or if you have questions, please send an email to the organisers at email@example.com